Tuesday 1 January 2013

What's new for 2013?

Happy New Year to you all!

I hope your festivities over the last few days have been wonderful and filled with love.

I wanted to leave a quick post to tell you what you should expect from LoveLorna over the next few weeks. I have been busy busy busy making lots of different items to place on my Folksy shop - http://folksy.com/shops/LoveLorna  . I hope to start selling a few more things online this year.
A small selection of items that you will find for sale on my Folksy shop.

I am also hoping to attend some craft fairs to sell my items in the local area. As well as this, I am starting a new project of a double sized patchwork quilt made up of Cath Kidston fabric. I have also been asked to make one for someone in the coming year as well.

So I have lots of hopes and plans for my 2013, what are your hopes and plans??

Stayed tuned for more updates and blog posts.

Love Lorna xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...