Thursday 22 December 2011

Birdy Bag

Now I'm on my holidays for two lovely weeks I get some time to do what I really enjoy - making!!

With the fabric bundle I got from the Country Living Christmas Fair I decided to make a bag using the beautiful bird fabric.


It started off as a simple tote bag, but then I decided to make a lining for it, and add a zip on the inside...


I then made some long handle for the bag and lined them with some spare wadding that I had...


 Once I had finished I could add the finishing touches in the way of buttons, a bow and a label...



 And the final finished product looks like this....


I'm quite pleased with it as it is my first ever bag? What do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...