Monday 29 August 2011

Inspirational Shopping

I took a trip to Cambridge with my cousin and we had a look around lots of my favourite kinds of shop - boutiquey shops that sell vintage items and trinkety things.


I have begun to notice that cross-stitch hoops are becoming very popular to hang as frames with either cross-stitch patterns in or fabric.


I decided that I would re-create this idea as it is soooo simple and they look really cool.



I got this lovely fabric on ebay from Nortex Mill Factory (website launches 1st Sept). There fabric is sooo cheap and I ordered it Thurs morning and it arrived Friday in the post - Amazing!


I used some red ribbon to hang my frame with.


If you like this frame, it is on sale in my shop -  Click Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...