Saturday 27 August 2011

My Shop!!!

I have finally opened my own shop!!! You can find it at:

My 'Love Lorna' shop

The first item I have put up is this ribbon button:


I'm selling it for £5.00 and every penny of that will go to charity!


I am currently raising money for 'Giving Africa' which is a charity that builds schools for children in Africa to help eradicate poverty.


As well as selling these ribbons, I will be doing the Om Yogathon which is like a yoga marathon (if you didn't get it). I will be doing 108 sun salutations to raise AT LEAST £108. I will be doing this with lots of other Yoga fund raising people at London Olympia on the 28th October.


I will be putting up for sale a lot more ribbon buttons so if you would like one then go to my shop and buy one OR you can just sponser me at:


http://www.justgiving.com/Lorna-Harrod


Thank you for your support :o)


Love Lorna xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...