Sunday 6 November 2011

I Won!!!

I was so excited when I arrived home from work on Friday to find two free tickets to the Country Living Christmas Fair on my door mat! I had entered a competition on the Cross Stitcher Magazine website and had won!!



After running round the house saying 'I won, I won, I won!' I text my cousin (who I made the wedding cupcakes with) and asked her if she would like to go, she said yes!

So next weekend we will be traveling to London, looking at all the amazing craft stalls and getting lots of ideas for my own craft making!

I would love to know if anyone else is going, or has been before?? Let me know. I might see you there!

Right, I'm off now to finish my patchwork quilt that I have been working on for ages. I have made a promise to myself to finish all the crafts I'm half way through before starting anything new (I have some REALLY cool stuff I can't wait to start :o) ). Keep checking my blog for a finished patchwork quilt!! 

1 comment:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...